Tuesday 12 February 2013

FMP | Screenprinting




Missing Children
By Kieran Reilly

-

Throughout a variety of my briefs throughout the OUGD303 Final Major Project module, I hope to explore a variety of print methods, not only to improve my skills set and production, but also to be able to demonstrate an understanding and diverse range of print outcomes in my portfolio as I seek employment upon graduation.

I would particularly like to experiment with screenprinting (especially considering the fact that the workshops and facilities are so accessible to me whilst I'm still at University), and particularly throughout the Geek Table Collective brief, where I expect the nature of my work to be a great deal more experimental and spontaneous than some of the other briefs I have been working on to this point.

Shown above and below are some of my favourite screenprinted projects, as sourced from Behance, that demonstrate the wide scope and possibilities of screenprint design- whether it be info graphics and the application of image, typographic design, multiple colours and processes within screenprinting, and so on.

Within the next couple of weeks I hope to attend the pre-planned screenprinting workshops, to act as a memory "refresh" for the process, and to have the confidence to go in, myself, and work on developing my print production skills and capabilities.

-

 


www.behance.net

Constellations
By Vince Lo



www.behance.net

Jimmy Turrell
By Two Times Elliot


No comments:

Post a Comment