Monday 25 February 2013

FMP | Outdoor Advertising & Promotion




www.behance.net

MINI Christmas Box
By Martjin van der Werf

-

As part of my design development and deliverables for the proposed brief upon which I hope to rebrand the Shrewsbury Flower Show, I hope to promote the rebrand and design through a range of promotional media, including outdoor advertising. 

I want to create designs that are both financially viable (from the perspective of the Flower Show), and which can work on both a large, and smaller scale, and ties into the brand, both in it's personality, and the visual communication.

Some examples, researched as part of my design context, shown above and below, demonstrate some existing projects and creative outdoor advertising which I really admiring, going beyond the typical bus and train station shelter advertising to create interactive, playful and innovative design, demonstrating the effectiveness of clever marketing and advertising design. 

-





Think Red Think Heinz
By Tiffany Nagger




Carlsberg Beer Crate
By Georgi Kasabov




Clyde's Burger
By Stefan Poulos

No comments:

Post a Comment