Wednesday 27 February 2013

FMP | Envelope Samples




After seeing a friend and fellow BAGDers samples, yesterday, I ordered some envelopes from envelopes.org, and, just one day later, amazingly, they had arrived with me. With a wonderful array of textures, colours, types of seal, and effects (some pearlescent, and others even lined with high-reflective, metallic stock), I was really impressed with the variety and the wonderfully considered swatch designs the packs were organised into.

When it comes to producing the design deliverables for my client-lead briefs (particularly, at this stage, thinking of the Paul Danks Property Development brief, and potentially the Hannah Crowson Wedding Planner brief), I will certainly look to envelopes.org to order samples, as I'm really impressed with the quality and detail they boast.


No comments:

Post a Comment