Thursday 10 January 2013

FMP | Leeds College of Art End of Year Degree Show 2013 Note


Unfortunately today I have decided that it is highly likely I will no longer be working on the Leeds College of Art End of Year Degree Show branding and pitch proposal, as the designer I intended to collaborate with has unfortunately gone elsewhere (though I believe, on her part, she made a wise decision continuing to work with an existing design group with ideas already being put forward), and due to the level of briefs I have already assigned myself, probably won't have time to complete the pitch alone.

However, closer to the time of concept pitches and design development, I will evaluate the stage I am currently at with my design development, and hopefully be able to make the time to produce designs and a strong concept that I can feel really pleased to submit.

No comments:

Post a Comment