Sunday 27 January 2013

FMP | Hannah Crowson Wedding Blog Inspiration



After getting in touch with Hannah, the Wedding Planner and Decorator client I am currently working on to develop the branding and brand identity for throughout the Final Major Project, she's kindly sent back some initial sources of inspiration, and direction for me to follow in terms of research for the industry and the design direction and character she wants me to pursue for her own company. 

As a starting point, she offered me two examples of blogs and branding that she personally really likes, 'Rock my Wedding', and 'Grant-Riley Weddings', both of which have a definite originality and femininity about them, having traditional branding and design, but with a little playful and unique twist which is evidenced throughout their photographic portfolios.

Hopefully once Hannah has got back to me with more extensive sources throughout the questionnaire responses I can really start to develop my research and start to bring together initial design directions for her own brand collateral outcomes.




www.grantrileyweddings.blogspot.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment