Sunday 20 January 2013

FMP | Changes To Briefs


NOTE

-

Once again, I have decided to make some small changes to my briefs/projects selection. Slightly concerned that I may be working on too much, and not want to compromise the quality of the work for the quantity of it/the quantity of project executed. 

Therefore, I have decided not to work on the Fud Gourmet Deli brief, sacrificing this one as I feel it perhaps represents my design practice, to date, the least, and will gain more from client relationships I will hopefully build from the other projects.

I have also decided to not pursue the Paul Danks Property Development and Ross Neil Video Editor briefs, again, as I feel I will not substantially gain from either of these briefs, and would be worried that they would hinder the progress and design development/research of other briefs.

Excited to get started asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment