Saturday 26 January 2013

FMP | Alex Warren Questionnaire Responses



In the past couple of days, Alex has kindly got back to me with some in- depth and insightful feedback in regards to the questionnaire I sent out to him in regards to his branding and existing branding and studios he admires, largely for a starting point for the brand identity development and visuals to be developed and presented to the client for later feedback.

Having spoken in great depth about Alex's practice in the past, and giving advice in ways to develop his brand identity, I feel fortunate that I already know quite a lot in regards to his existing portfolio (to blog in the near future) as well as his personal taste and influence both in regards to his practice, and Graphic Design.

I will go on to research these cited sources of inspiration for further development and insight throughout the next couple of days and over the next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment