Wednesday 9 January 2013

FMP | Geek Table Collective Brief



The initial proposed Geek Table Collection brief, as one of my additional briefs to develop throughout the Final Major Project module, working collaboratively with members of my BAGD group (as of yet to be entirely confirmed and clarified) to develop the brand and brand identity for the 'Geek Table' co-operative which will promote our professional design portfolios as a whole, but also as a separate entity, also promoting our work to a wider audience through events such as pop up shops, lectures, studio talks, etc.
Hopefully this will give me the great opportunity to work with close friends, who, each, have very different styles and work produced, to create a really fun and entertaining brief in which I can really focus on branding, something that I know I want to pursue upon graduation.
More details as and when members and brief outlines are confirmed.


No comments:

Post a Comment