Wednesday 9 January 2013

FMP | Hannah Crowson Wedding Planner Brief.



The initial proposed Hannah Crowson Wedding Planner brief, as one of my significant briefs throughout the Final Major Project module, which I intend to spend around 3 solid weeks on, focusing on developing both print and digital collateral with a focus on brand stationary and brand identity for the start-up business freelancer to help promote her unique talent and impressive design portfolio to date.
I hope that this brief will help me, once again, develop my body of contacts and networks within a branding context (printers, existing professionals within the industry, etc), along with working in the wedding industry, albeit just from a design perspective, which is something I have always aspired to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment