Monday 1 April 2013

FMP | La Petit Macaron Development



After some initial design research, developing an understanding and basis for my colour palettes and logo mark of choice, I went on to develop some initial design ideas for the La Petit Macaron brief. 

I'm really excited to start applying my designs to innovative products and packaging outcomes, as outlined in the deliverables. After some quick exploration and idea generation, I do think that the polka dot pattern style combined with soft, pastel colours will be the best route to take, and will really capture the mood of the brand.

Experimenting with different colours from the palette, I felt that the soft, spearmint green worked particularly well, with quite an unusual and unique colour which looks fresh, Spring - like and soft, perfectly suited to the product and the charm that it exudes. 
I also look forward to exploring potential colour palettes within the macaron designs and colourings, and hope that this will have an influence at a later point.

Really happy at this stage that the direction the design is heading in, and hope I can continue with a really positive and productive pace.


No comments:

Post a Comment