Sunday 28 April 2013

FMP | WedThings Twitter Page



This morning, I spent a little bit of time arranging the design and profile of the Hannah Crowson/WedThings Twitter page.

Not yet having a business profile, I made the profile under the name @WedThingsDecor (WedThings already having been taken, unfortunately), like Hannah's Pinterest page, I took the heart icon to use both as the profile icon itself, and to apply as a repeat pattern background for the page itself. I think the design works quite well and adds a sense of character and playfulness in the polka-dot like pattern in the bold black and white, which could prove to be a suitable digital alternative to the print-based kraft paper stock.

I'm going to forward the proposals on to Hannah later today and hopefully receive some feedback to work with and develop her online presence further. 




No comments:

Post a Comment