Saturday 27 April 2013

FMP | Alex Warren Architecture Stationary Photographs



This afternoon, despite not having access to a photography studio, I decided to try and take some photos for the submission boards of the Alex Warren Architecture brief. I didn't expect the results to be all that good, but fortunately, a trusty camera and good natural lighting were on my side, and I managed to take some images that I'm quite happy with, with strong contrast, which I think sell the monochromatic brand stationary well, along with the attention to detail in print finishes, such as the duplex cards, wonderfully finished, as ever, by moo.

I'm really pleased that I've managed to get this task sorted today, and hopefully tomorrow I'll have the submission boards together for printing next week... and another additional project to check off the list for the FMP module!








No comments:

Post a Comment