Sunday 14 April 2013

FMP | La Petit Macaron Letterhead Design



Trying to work as productively as possible today in preparation for the feedback/crits due at University next week, I'm happy that my progress, at this point, certainly seems to be positive, particularly this weekend (thanks to the motivation of a ten page to-do list stuck on my wall, I'm sure!).

This afternoon, I worked on the simple design for the La Petit Macaron letterhead, which, in keeping simple, I hope will add to the high end visual outcome and feel of the branded deliverables.

Keeping consistent with both the business card and branding packaging, the logo and address are simple, formal and direct, both printed in the distinctive in house spearmint green Pantone colour.

Looking to hopefully get this printed as part of the developing brand stationary and packaging early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment