Monday 15 April 2013

FMP | La Petit Macaron Body Copy



For the content of body copy for both the menus and proposed website for La Petit Macaron, I wanted to add authenticity to the French brand by translating the body copy to French, the language of which, of course, the majority of the brands targeted consumers would speak.

Fortunately, an old friend of mine, Dan Williams, currently studying in his final year (of his French degree) in Montpellier was kind enough to assist me in a fluent translation, and avoiding any spoonerisms that I would have certainly made with my less than perfect knowledge of conversational French.

More than anything, I hope that this reflects in my portfolio as a willingness to work with multinational clients, exploring other cultures and new challenges. Really looking forward to getting this contextualised within my designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment