Saturday 13 April 2013

FMP | Laura Ashley Colour Palette Experimentation



This morning, after the development of the Laura Ashley logo and refinement of the vector yesterday evening, I went on to look at the colour palette initially selected from Steph's watercolour paintings and studied for the horticultural surface pattern range itself, and to refine the colours which I feel could successfully be used throughout a range of promotional media and retail print (tags, signage, etc).

Selecting a very fresh and Spring- like selection of pink and green pastels, I think, works really well to communicate the range and is well suited for our target audience. At this stage, it's a little difficult for me to explore outcomes that much as I haven't access to high res files of Steph's work, but plan to spend some time working with her tomorrow, which, hopefully should prove to be a very productive session for us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment