Thursday 25 April 2013

FMP | Single Macaron Pack Print



Today I was fortunate enough to get the opportunity to work on some print production in the digital print room, and start to produce tactile outcomes for the La Petit Macaron brief.

With the initial concept of my single macaron boxes and nets not working as effectively as I would have originally liked, I decided to re-design the single packaging into a paper bag (inspired by sweet and candy stripe bags), again, both in the in-house PANTONE green brand spearmint colour and polka dot print for the gift wrap design, and elongating the shape for a vertical composition to reflect the consistency of the rectangular shapes found in both the presentation boxes and branded stationary design (mini business cards, envelopes, etc.)

I'm pleased with the outcome, and, again, I think the simplicity works well to represent a high-end product but with a playful side shown in the polka dot repeat and bright colour palette.


No comments:

Post a Comment