Saturday 13 April 2013

FMP | Jessie Leong Photography Website Mock Ups



After successfully launching Jessie's website yesterday evening, today, I went on to mock up the designs on stock image macs I own from a previous brief.

At this point, I'm happy with the general outcome, and feel that the simple use of the mac will work well in repetition to show the stages and various pages of the website, however, when printed on an A2 board for submission (along with close up details of Jessie's work), I feel that a considerable amount of detail will be lost.

Therefore, I hope to purchase a stock photo of the latest 2013 imac at double the size of this existing image, therefore, will have an option between the two at the later stages of design submission board development in regards to scale... time to source.


No comments:

Post a Comment