Saturday 13 April 2013

FMP | Geek Table Brief I Final Design



In preparation for Monday's afternoon Geek Table briefing and crit, I have gone on to re-evaluate and redesign certain elements for my briefs, and hopefully get as much as I can printed before this point.

For the first brief, 'What is a Geek?' in which we went on to express our design practice, or what we feel we most represent within our work, I was quite happy with my very simple yet concept-driven design. Initially, I was going to print the design large scale at A1 or A0, with the very small text in the centre. Initially, as we were set to have an exhibition of our work, this would have been appropriate to hang for people to engage with readily, but I felt, both from the crit feedback, and the direction in promotion we have now taken (planning to produce a publication to send out to studios and the design industry) that the small scale A7 size is now far more appropriate... having to really squint to see the design, and, again, hopefully acting as a fun and interactive means of simple visual communication, all assets which I hope to portray and convey within my work.

Printed design to be documented when photographed in a studio environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment