Sunday 14 April 2013

FMP | Design Context Publication Body Copy



Starting to gather together and finalise all the information and body copy required to start on the design developments for my Design Context publication, the PDF above shows all the Q&A and interview responses from being in touch with various designers in past weeks.

After contacting around forty designers, I was a little dissappointed with the number of replies, but really happy with the contact, variety, and designers themselves who got back in touch, some of my favourite among them.

As well as generating other body copy from my own perspective, as and when the design develops, I will also source images from the portfolios of the designers, as cited above, with source links and references to their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment