Tuesday 5 March 2013

FMP | Yearbook Design Concepts



This morning I have spent some time working on design proposals for the BA (Hons) Printed Textiles & Surface Pattern to show to the rest of the design group in this afternoon's meeting and concept discussions. 

Although I am still to develop the 'Best in Show' concept visually, I think this would be some to experiment with at a later stage. However, I had real fun building design ideas for the 'Colours' concept, my favourite being the simple, yet eye-catching polka dot colour palette design which represents each student being a 'dot' with varying, yet complimentary colours. Much like their work, they're all different, but "cut from the same cloth". Visually, I think this could work really well with spot colours applied throughout, and the use of polka dots as folios, etc. could be a simple, yet effective finishing touch.

Looking forward to presenting my ideas in the meeting, and hopefully receiving some constructive feedback.



No comments:

Post a Comment