Sunday 31 March 2013

FMP | La Petit Macaron Brief



After deciding to abandon the Shrewsbury Flower Show project, today I brainstormed ideas for a new project to take it's place.

Even since January, I feel that my tastes and design direction has evolved, and along with extensive research for my Design Context brief, I have developed a much more considered taste in design.

As a result, I knew I wanted to work with both branding and packaging, and preferably within the food industry. I also knew I wanted to create a project to demonstrate my interest in both high end print spec, along with travel.

Putting all these elements together, I have proposed the brief of 'La Petit Macaron', details of which are shown in more detail in the brief above, but, in summary, will allow me the opportunity to brand, and create the promotional packaging for, a hypothetical Parisian boutique Macaron Patisserie. I'm really excited to get started, and it feels great to be really passionate about a brief again. Really looking forward to getting the ball rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment