Saturday 30 March 2013

FMP | Applied Branding & Packaging III



Slingshot Coffee | Dapper Paper

-

More posts and design context research supporting my interests and passion within both applied branding, and, within that sub category, packaging design.

Transferred over from a month's worth of research on my Tumblr blog, I hope that the wealth of research obtained will ensure that I can demonstrate a level of taste, evaluation and can being to truly distinguish a personal character and design direction that I myself am interested in pursuing in my own personal and professional design practice.

Should the design briefs go on to be selected for publication within the book, all projects will be accordingly sourced, as shown here above and below on the blog post.

-



Shovel & Bell | Manic



Method & Orla Kiely Soap Dispensers



Doctor Shutz 38 Herbal Essences | Loni DBS



Ambessa Tea | Louise Fili



Ro and Co Coridals



Wondermade Marshmallows | The Heads of State & Studio on Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment